We understand our customers depend on their equipment. Now, you can depend on our Preventive Maintenance Program. Uptime is key! You can trust that our technicians will inspect and repair your equipment to ensure peak performance when you need it most.
Downtime can be inconvenient and costly, which is why our Parts and Service departments are committed to you and your operation.
IN ADDITION TO THE VALUE OUR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM OFFERS YOU, WE ALSO OFFER:
• Priority service
• Extended hours during the spring and harvest seasons
• After-hours Parts support to keep you up and running
• Knowledgeable employees to help and answer any questions or needs you may have
• A fleet of service vehicles, equipped to handle a variety of jobs in the field
• A variety of financing programs and solutions
We will continually strive to be a responsible corporate and community citizen. Our mission is to provide you innovative farming solutions, with world-class parts and service support. Thank you for your business! We look forward to serving you in the future and building a partnership!
Regular inspection of wearable components are vital! By taking a pro-active approach, you minimize the risk of costly repairs; and more importantly, it is essential to the reliability, longevity, and safety of your equipment!
We offer a Baler, Combine & Planter program at this time with special pricing & financing.
BENEFITS OF ENROLLING IN OUR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM INCLUDE:
• Reduce in-season downtime
• Timely, routine inspections and repairs can circumvent larger-scale repairs during next season’s use
• Reduce cost of repairs as secondary failures are minimized and prevented
• Improve safety and working conditions
• Minimize replacement of machinery prematurely
• Repairs completed on a scheduled basis versus during down repair basis in season
• Up-to-date electronic & software releases
• Individual up-to-date and accurate maintenance for all of your equipment
• Improve trade-in values
Make an appointment with our Service Department and keep your equipment performing at its peak.